We are scheduling Olive Harvesting Trips to the Sabina Valley 45 minutes north of Rome. Date are undecided, but the trips will take place at the end of October and the beginning of November The trips will be 6 days 6 nights and will consist of the following:
– Pecorino cheese making class
– Olive harvesting followed with a trip to the mill to press the olives
– Two day cooking classes
– 6 nights accommodations
– Continental breakfast each morning
– Lunch and dinner at local restaurants in the area
– Transportation to and from the airport.
Total cost 890 euros.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and would like more information.